Sunday, 13 April 2014

Revlon Siren Lipstick: Review and Swatches



Revlon Siren lipstick is a reddish orange lipstick with a creamy, glossy finish. It looks almost yellow-orange in the tube, but shows up red-orange on lips.

Revlon Siren Lipstick: Photos
(Photos taken in natural daylight)




It's moisturizing and there is no obvious taste or scent. I like the colour but it does stand out a lot on me, like most orange-reds do. It's still very wearable, even though it stands out and clashes with my colouring. It has a 1950s tomato red vibe, which I like.

Dupes: I haven't tried Mac Morange but it looks like a more yellow-toned orange.

Nars Red Square is matte, more opaque and more red:

Nars Red Square
Revlon Fire and Ice lipstick (review here) is similar in finish, darker, more red:

Revlon Fire and Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment