Wednesday, 25 June 2014

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 175 I Pink You're Cute: Review and Swatches


L'Oreal Colour Riche in 175 "I Pink You're Cute" is a glossy warm pink lipstick. It's very creamy and glossy, but the pigmentation is lacking. I found it impossible to get the colour to show on my lips, even over concealer or nude lip liner. Instead of the warm pink colour of the lipstick in the tube, I got a sheer layer of neon pink over my cool-toned lips. Trying to conceal out my natural lip colour didn't work either, because the lipstick is so creamy that it takes off anything you put under it. I really wanted to like this colour but it didn't work for me.

The lipstick has a floral, baby powderish scent and doesn't last long, due to the creaminess.

Dupes: literally any bright, sheer pink lipstick. Mac Coral Bliss looks sort of similar on lips, but is warmer and more coral than pink. Nars Niagara is a similar pink-coral colour, but more pigmented.


No comments:

Post a Comment